Linklaters LLP offers a dedicated cross-border restructuring and insolvency practice, supported by the best European finance and M&A/private equity practices and complemented by market-leading dispute resolution, employment and tax teams. Together, we guarantee an in-depth understanding of the R&I market, with full capacity to service clients on both domestic and cross-border restructuring and insolvency matters.
Linklaters LLP is an international law firm with a long-standing reputation in the Belgian market. With more than 120 lawyers working in our offices in Brussels and Antwerp, we offer unrivalled depth and breadth to advise on all aspects of the commercial transactions our clients entrust us with. We have specialists for all the legal needs that arise for the corporations, funds, investors and financial institutions that we advise. The Belgian teams are closely integrated within the global platform, which includes 31 offices in 21 countries. With access to insights, market practices and developments across the globe, we deliver integrated legal expertise wherever and whenever our clients need it.
Our restructuring and insolvency lawyers have worked on the most complex and innovative restructuring and insolvency transactions and cases of recent times, across a broad range of sectors.
Our experience includes advising on
- Restructuring complex, multi-jurisdiction leveraged financings
- Carve-outs and ringfencing M&A transactions
- Development and use of restructuring techniques, cram down procedures and legal frameworks across several jurisdictions to achieve innovative solutions for stakeholders
- Restructurings of multiple financings of international industrial corporates
- Complex and cross border insolvencies, related transactions and contingency planning exercises